Join now

Room for Rent in Berkeley! Close to Campus (San Francisco)

This is a single bedroom in a house in South Berkeley.
For photos pls view this post on Craig's List: Protected content
Here are the vitals:

-Room about 12x11, two windows and good light, and a good sized closet (I currently have a desk, a queen sized bed, a chest of drawers and a shelf in here and it all fits fine).
-Apartment is the entire second floor of a two family house.
-Washer and dryer in the aparment (no coins!)
-Living room with a nice couch and easy chairs (great for reading!), a nonworking fire place, and mission-style built-in thing that we generally use as a bar.
-Kitchen/dining room has everything you could want except a dishwasher, even a tiny view of the Golden Gate bridge!
-Deck with a grill
-Overgrown backyard with a lemon tree, patio, and fire pit.
-5 minute walk to Ashby Bart, 1 min to the #18 bus (on Shattuck) and 5 min to the 1 and 1R buses (on Telegraph), which both go to the University.
-10 minutes by bike to Berkeley campus.
-5 minute walk to Berkeley Bowl and Whole Foods, and not far from Safeway up on College.
-Driveway with space for four cars, although only 2 are being used now.
-Move in April 1, Protected content

You would be living with three other male graduate students in their mid-late 20s. We share Wifi, water, and gas bills, and cook for each other with some regularity. I love living here, but I'm moving in with my fiancee, hopefully by April, so that's when I would like my room taken over. The lease will be up for renewal in August. This place is perfect for a graduate student on a budget who still wants to be close to campus.

San Francisco Forum