Spain Spanish tester needed for IT company!! (San Francisco)
My name is Aimee Du and I’m a Recruiter for Welocalize Inc., which specializes in translation and localization services. We received a request to fill a short-term on-site Spanish (from Spain) User Experience tester and if you are interested in this position, please send your most updated resume in Word.doc format and expected hourly rate to Protected content . Please feel free to contact me if you would like to learn more about this opportunity.
Work Location: Cupertino, CA (IT Industry)
Project Type: Spain Spanish User Experience Testing for IT-Applications
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm, Protected content a week starting as soon as available
Duration: Protected content with possible extension
Pay: Competitive (Depends on qualification and experience)
• Native Spanish (from Spain) speaker
• Both PC and MAC experience
• Excellent in grammar, punctuation and style in English and Slovak
• Computer-savvy and interested in the latest technology trends
• Writing/translation/editing experience
• Able to commute to Cupertino, CA (Mileage reimbursed at $0.565 per mile)
• Able to work for any employer in the US without Visa Sponsorship
Preferred but not required:
• Uses Excel Well
• Functional QA Testing Experience
• Encoding Experience
Positive attitude, kind, attentive and respectful of other people on a team, highly committed, excellent communication, organization and fault finding skills. Performs well in a pressurized work environment, both flexible and responsible with a critical eye and detail oriented work ethic.
Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you!