Welocalize: hiring Slovak language tester!! (San Francisco)
My name is Aimee Du and I’m a Recruiter for Welocalize Inc., which specializes in translation and localization services. We received a request to fill a short-term on-site Slovak User Experience tester and if you are interested in this position, please send your most updated resume in Word.doc format and expected hourly rate to Protected content . Please feel free to contact me if you would like to learn more about this opportunity.
Work Location: Cupertino, CA (IT Industry)
Project Type: Slovak User Experience Testing for IT-Applications
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm, Protected content a week starting as soon as available
Duration: Protected content with possible extension
Pay: Competitive (Depends on qualification and experience)
• Native Slovak speaker
• Both PC and MAC experience
• Excellent in grammar, punctuation and style in English and Slovak
• Computer-savvy and interested in the latest technology trends
• Writing/translation/editing experience
• Able to commute to Cupertino, CA (Mileage reimbursed at $0.565 per mile)
• Able to work for any employer in the US without Visa Sponsorship
Preferred but not required:
• Uses Excel Well
• Functional QA Testing Experience
• Encoding Experience
Positive attitude, kind, attentive and respectful of other people on a team, highly committed, excellent communication, organization and fault finding skills. Performs well in a pressurized work environment, both flexible and responsible with a critical eye and detail oriented work ethic.
Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you!