Join now

1 and 2 bedroom studios with AWESOME Views (San José)

Charming 1and 2 bedroom apartments fully furnished and AWESOME VIEWS of Volcano and city lights located 10 minutes drive from Heredia Moderate NOT Hot and muggy nor cold, SAFE upscale area in fresh air of Hills on a small fruit finca with 4 other nice renters plus owners so although TRANQUIL you are not isolated ...and I choose my tenants carefully so no druggies nor Heavy drinkers. Just a sociable group who have total Privacy but company when needed PLUS a charming 3 bedroom Basic bit C Furnished cozy Chalet ( BUT has Lovable timid kitty who thinks he lives there due to a Canadian couple who fell in love with her and could not take her home with them . CLEAN ALL FIXED ..No Barking dogs I do have WELL behaved pets so sorry cant take on more pets UNLESS a tiny indoor (Mostly ) dog ) and ALL rentals with WIRELESS Internet
2 stores on our road and no car needed BUS Stop at the electric gate and 24 hour security
INTERNET . They go quickly and tenants usually stay LONGER that expected . Prices $400 and $450 per month 2 month minimum
I May rent MAin 4 bedroom 2 bath Rustic CHARMING farm house at $ Protected content month .
email
Protected content

San José Forum