Join now

Aspire (San José)

Views

About me:

I run Aspire a community non profit group based in London, this group is for families who Home Educate (homeschool) their children. Aspire is primarily a social group that puts families in contact with each other in order to build relationships with other HE families. Aspire also works with our local authorities advising them and families new to HE about their rights to HE and offers advice on resources and how to get started.

Aspire also runs workshops for children, these workshops are Make it! (art/craft) and Bake it! (baking and cooking) I have been running these workshops for the past 3 years and more recently have been working alongside other tutors to bring Aspire core subject workshops, such as maths, English and science.
I have also taught English as a foreign language, our community is predominantly an immigrant community, where English is not the first language spoken. I have worked with young children for whom English is a second language and have helped them progress into school with ease. I also work as a private tutor teaching maths and English to children.

My aim is to move to Costa Rica, San Jose in October with my family and am looking for opportunities to work as an English language teacher or something else……..

San José Forum

Our Global Partners