Join now

GLOBAL US PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY POLLING STATIONS (San José)

This week Democrats Abroad CR is hosting 5 Democratic GLOBAL PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY POLLING STATIONS around Costa Rica - plus - they will also help people of ANY party affiliation to register to vote including Absentee Voting (crucial for voting for Congress).

Dates and Locations:
• ESCAZU - Tuesday - March Protected content - 3pm - Casa LTG (the Little Theatre Groups new home)
• GRECIA - Wednesday - March Protected content - 4pm - Centro de la Cultura de Grecia
• QUEPOS•MANUEL ANTONIO - Friday - March Protected content - 6pm - Jamie Peligro Books
• PEREZ ZELEDON•SAN ISIDRO DE GENERAL - Thursday - March Protected content - 2pm - Feria – Colibri Corner Booth (just outside the SuperMercado entrance into the feria)
• SAN JOSE - Saturday - March Protected content - 3pm - Tin Jo Restaurant
Protected content

RSVP is helpful but not mandatory. Please bring some form of ID and your last known voting address. And please "Share" this link on your facebook page & with everyone and every group you know that this effects.

WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE:
PLEASE "Share" this with ALL American's you know as this election is one a CRUCIAL election of course when it comes to the President, but also there are 34 Senate seats and all Protected content seats and democrats only need 5 seats to regain the Senate. Possibly even more important - if republicans do not approve President Obama's choice for Supreme Court, that will be a big issue, plus with the age of many of the justices, during this next presidents term, there will most likely be Protected content Supreme Court Justice seats to replace so this will. A
(this is a good site to explain all this - Protected content

"HEY - I LEFT THE U.S. and I DON'T CARE ANYMORE WHAT GOES ON!"
Some of you feel you no longer want or need to vote or care what happens back in the U.S., but organizations like Democrats Abroad are busy fighting for you on such issues as Social Security, taxation for those living abroad, trying to get Medicare abroad, making it easier for foreign spouses to come to the U.S. and even have access to your Social Security, being able to renew your U.S. Driver License and LOTS more - all of which have become issues - it DOES effect you and those you care about.

OR REQUEST YOUR BALLOT ONLINE AT:
Protected content

STATE VOTER INFORMATION DIRECTORY (to check your states deadline & process):
Protected content

QUESTIONS ABOUT VOTING CONTACT:
Nelleke - Protected content

To keep up on DACR & learn about upcoming meetings & events, please "Like" & join our pages:
Protected content
Protected content

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Do you have any contacts at local companies that employ U.S. citizens? Can you please PM me (since I won't have time to come back to this site in the next few days) their email address, landline & name & the company name.

Because the process is a bit complicated, I'll be adding more details to these page - Protected content and Protected content - later today, but I wanted to get at least the basics out there.

San José Forum

Our Global Partners