Join now

How I can learn spanish using my 5 fingers? (San José)

Views

We know there are many people living in Costa Rica for different reasons, and many of them do not speak Spanish. Even some of them have more than 30 years living here and they only speak english. We know, learn a new language is a big challenge, and this is a decision sometimes we do not want to take !!

But, what about if I tell you, that with your 5 fingers you can start to learn and speak Spanish, and after few weeks you are going to be able to communicate in Spanish? Sounds crazy, but it is true !!

After many years teaching Spanish, Alex and I, we developed our 5 Finger Instant Spanish System. With only your 5 fingers you are going to be able to make sentences in Spanish. Of course, the system require to follow a process, but it is very practical and functional, and the most important is many of our students are speaking spanish after they learned it !!

We want to invite you to come to our Special Class, where we want to explain you how the system works, we want to tell you how you can learn and speak spanish in few weeks, just using your 5 fingers.

Date: Saturday 18th, March Protected content

Schedule of the day:
09:00 am to 10:45 am: First session.
10:45 am to 11:00 am: Coffee Break.
11:00 am to 12:45 pm: Second session.
12:45 pm to 01:00 pm: Questions and others.
01:00 pm: Finish of the session.

Fee by person: $25
Payment: Cash or banking transfer

Limited space !

Note: Maybe already you are our Student. Please send this invitation to other people you consider they need to speak Spanish. Thank you very much !!!

Register here: Protected content

Do you need more information, please contact us:
Phone: Protected content
Email: Protected content

Since now THANK YOU !!!!

Alex & Wagner

San José Forum

Our Global Partners