Join now

Looking for a high-energy assistant? (San José)

Are you on the lookout for a reliable, highly skilled personal, facility or business support person with a strong, old-fashioned work ethic?

I am particularly interested in encouraging a potential trade for services so that I can spend occasional room nights in the beach areas of Costa Rica. I've a solid professional background in office support, newsletter creation and editing, as well as database and reception work. I have created and write two blogs and a website, and have a sideline business providing professional, integrity-based, shamanic readings (actually one of my clients on retainer calls me his intergalactic Ann Landers!). Be that as it may, please take a look at my profile on LinkedIn where I've received many recommendations for both sides of my professional nature. I will say up front that I'm a beginner in Spanish, but I'm working on it. I'm a high energy person with a bright smile, engaging manner, and terrific skills and am available to telecommute from the San Jose/Alajuela area, or to meet and work with you in person.

I can be reached via the following: Protected content , Protected content , or by responding to this thread.

I think I could be quite good for your operation. Do let me know your thoughts.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

San José Forum