Join now

Looking for a high-energy assistant? (San José)

Are you on the lookout for a reliable, highly skilled personal, facility or business support person with a strong, old-fashioned work ethic?

I am particularly interested in encouraging a potential trade for services so that I can spend occasional room nights in the beach areas of Costa Rica. I've a solid professional background in office support, newsletter creation and editing, as well as database and reception work. I have created and write two blogs and a website, and have a sideline business providing professional, integrity-based, shamanic readings (actually one of my clients on retainer calls me his intergalactic Ann Landers!). Be that as it may, please take a look at my profile on LinkedIn where I've received many recommendations for both sides of my professional nature. I will say up front that I'm a beginner in Spanish, but I'm working on it. I'm a high energy person with a bright smile, engaging manner, and terrific skills and am available to telecommute from the San Jose/Alajuela area, or to meet and work with you in person.

I can be reached via the following: Protected content , Protected content , or by responding to this thread.

I think I could be quite good for your operation. Do let me know your thoughts.

San José Forum