Join now

Looking for work, any work (San José)

My husband and I moved to Costa Rica back in September of Protected content . We are permanent residences because our son was born here in October.

My husband is currently trying to get his online fly store up and running(he ties custom flies for fly fishing). He has his Protected content Masters Captain license through the US Coast Guard. He runs the website Protected content . Other than his background in fishing and ecotourism(he was a manatee snorkling tour guide) he also was the General Manager of the Domino's Pizza shop on the University of Central Florida campus for 3 years. He ran amazing numbers and has a 5 star shop after every inspection. He spoke at Domino's conventions about running better stores and receive a nuber of awards for his achievements.

My background is in photojournalism. Before leaving the states, I was an Editor and Photographer for Fox News in Orlando, Fl. I have a lot of writing experience as well from freelancing as a newspaper reporter. I have a few years experience in the dining industry. I was a server and shift manager at a restaurant in Winter Park, Florida. It's a bit of a swanky area.

If anyone here knows anyone looking to hire in any of these kinds of industries, the tip would be much appreciated!!

We really just need work anywhere, doing anything.