Join now

oVery interesting! Online free webinar (San José)

Hello all!!!! Today i want to invite you all to a really special *online* free event happening on Tonight at 6pm Pacific Standard Time.
7pm Costa rica time.
Are you interested in healthy living, clean eating, personal improvement and/or being the best you can be? Learn how to optimize your brain power to help you reach your full potential using holistic nutrition and herbal medicine!
You may know Apolo Ohno from the winter Olympics - he is an 8x Olympic gold medalist in speed skating AND a champion of Dancing With The Stars (TWICE). Apolo is my business partner along with another amazing man Rod Jao. They will be doing an online webinar sharing cutting edge info about holistic nutrition and brain health!
All you need to do is pre-register in the link below, and log on early as this event will be maxed out!
Protected content
If you decide to order product please do that on my website, or ask me how to get a 25% discount:
Protected content
Nutrition's impact on brain health is a newer field of medicine that is quickly emerging to the forefront of integrative and holistic medicine. It's critically important to learn about how to not only improve your current health, but to also learn about prevention of diseases like dementia, alzheimer's, depression, anxiety... The list goes on!
Enjoy

San José Forum

Our Global Partners