Join now

Very highly paid career opportunities!!! (San José)

Good afternoon InterNations friends,

This is David Black your Ambassador here.

My company NomadUX (of which I am the President & CEO) is a leading global provider of BPO Outsourcing Services,and we have just signed long-term contracts with two new US based clients, to provide contact centre services for a number of Sales and Customer Service campaigns.

All the positions will be based in our fantastic new office in Centro Escazu, with a fantastic working environment, and fun and supportive culture!

Here are the positions that available:

- 2 x Telephone Sales Agents - Salary: $1,600 per month basic salary + commission+ incentives....for this role, our client specifically requires Female USA Citizens only, with native US English speaking skills.

- 5 x Telephone Sales Agents - Initial first month basic salary of $500 , and incredibly high commission earnings of $250 for each sale made. Monthly On Target Earnings (OTE) are $5,000....best commission package currently available in Costa Rica!

Protected content Telephone Collections/Acccounts receivable Agents- Monthly basic salary of $500 per month + High commissions and monthly On Target Earnings (OTE) of $2,500.

All these positions are required urgently, with immediate start for successful Candidates!

Please contact David Black by phone & Whatsapp: Protected content Protected content Skype: David.Black20 and feel free to call me immediately anytime over the weekend. I will also be delighted to receive your C.V/Resume.

Call now, as these positions won't be available for long, and I have already received a number of calls and C.V. applications.

Wishing you all the very best,
David.

San José Forum

Our Global Partners