Join now

8000USD CAMERA AND ACCESSORIES STOLEN (Santiago de Chile)

We booked a Taxi in Santiago Airport from Transfer Delfos company on May 5th Protected content receive us from room to Vina Del Mar and Valparaiso at 9 AM and paid Protected content .

Driver came late and we started from my hotel at 10:10 AM around.

After few blocks from the hotel driver stopped the taxi in main Junction and told tyre got puncture.

It's looks like a plan and they arranged someone to steal our things.

Meanwhile driver told us to get down for changing the tyre though we rejected to get down he compelled us to get down to change the tyre.

After all our friends got down with in 30 seconds someone opened the door and stolen my Canon 5d mark 3 camera bag which is of Protected content it includes lenses and GOPRO Protected content lot of accessories.

I suspect all these things are planned by the Taxi COMPANY or it happened to me because of I choose their service.

Its like a great plan and executed well, I reached the company but Noone helped or responded well to me.

Finally I raised a case in the Airport police station.

I was so feared and came out of Santiago with a very big pain and still now no reply from anyone.

Is there anyway I can recover my loss? Since its a very high end model its easy to track also if there is any place where they sell such things.

Santiago de Chile Forum

Our Global Partners