Join now

A few drinks.......Thursday 22 May - Santo Remedio (Santiago de Chile)

Drinks this Thursday 29th May, from 8pm in Santo Remedio Protected content Protected content Diaz, halfway between Metro Manuel Mont and Salvador.

I've reserved a table in my name so we can find each other!

See you there

To postpone???

Ok. Ive had to go out of Santiago for a few days unexpectedly so can't now attend tomorrow evening, which is really annoying

What do people think postpone till next week or do you guys want to go ahead and meet tomorrow as the table is booked anyway.....?

Can people let me know what the think and I'll go with the consensus and email the rest of the people the we're going to come in case they don't see this.

Hello All

A while back I posted about being new to Santiago and being keen to meet some new people, some drinks were planned but in the end didn't go ahead. Recently though I've had quite a few emails from people, in the same situation, saying they'd like to have some drinks and meet some new folks.....so.....how about drinks next Thursday 22 May?!

I've reserved a table at Santo Remedio Protected content Protected content Diaz, halfway between Metro Manuel Mont and Salvador, from 7.30 for all those that fancy it.

Karina

Ps. If you want to drop me an email beforehand so we can swap numbers in case of any problems on the night that's fine.

Santiago de Chile Forum

Our Global Partners