Academic Coordinator Assistant (Santiago de Chile)
Wex-Learn is looking for an Academic Coordinator Assistant!
Are you an experienced English teacher who is interested in working full-time in a professional, fun and positive working environment? Wex-Learn is currently seeking a motivated and organized individual to join our team as an Academic Coordinator Assistant!
Job responsibilities include:
- Teaching classes (which are usually in Providencia and Las Condes)
- Performing light administrative duties such as: working with spreadsheets, sending e-mails, updating the class schedule on a weekly basis, and keeping files organized.
In order to qualify for this position, the following is required of all applicants:
- Must be a native English speaker
- Already living in Santiago
- Copy of University degree
- Valid Work Visa
- Valid Chilean RUT
- At least 6 months of English teaching experience
Job Benefits include:
- A competitive and consistent monthly salary
- A fixed schedule (9: Protected content Monday-Friday, with an hour break for lunch
- Company BIP card
- Gaining experience in the department of academic coordination
If you are interested, please send your CV to Protected content .
Have a fantastic day.