Join now

Apartment for rent in Nunoa! (Santiago de Chile)

Hi to all those looking to rent an apartment in Nuñoa,

My husband and I are renting out our apartment at a FANTASTIC price!! The building is brand new and we've only lived here a little over 2 years. If interested or if you know of someone who might be, please feel free to forward these details below:

Two bedroom + two bathroom apartment on 6th floor of 15 story building with 1 parking spot. Playing ground with swings, slides and green area for family and outdoor swimming pool. Apartment is 58 sqm with balcony and has two bedrooms, master en-suite and another guest bathroom. Living room and dinning room together with separate kitchen and loggia. Brand new kitchen, with built in gas stove, oven and grill. En-suite bathroom with bathtub and powerful shower pump, guest bathroom with shower cubical and powerful shower pump.

Apartment in Nuñoa, on Exequiel Fernandez. Protected content walking distance from Plaza Nuñoa. Closest Metro is 20 mins walking distance, Metro Grecia. Bus stop to Los Leones, Tobalaba, Manuel Montt etc.. practically outside doorstep and only 15 minutes drive without traffic into Los Leones!! If you like to bike into town, then best route is straight down suecia!

Amenities very close by: 2 big supermarkets - Lider and Jumbo, Portal Nuñoa for your general shopping requirements, Servipag, 24 hour veterinarian and a 24 hour Pacific Gym.

For photos please see my Flickr album, “Apartment for Rent”: Protected content

Viewings can be set up but please serious enquires only. Just send me an email on Protected content and we can organise accordingly.

Thanks!

Saira

Santiago de Chile Forum