Join now

Beautiful 1 bedroom apt in Manuel Montt for rent (Santiago de Chile)

Views

Dear expat,
My apt is for rent at the beginning of next month (second week of May Protected content . It's a furnished appartement with one bedroom (king bed), one bathroom (with tube bath), living room and american kitchen, and a Terasse where a table feet in.
It's all furnished so you just have to come with your suitcase and you will feel at home straightaway! (possibility to provide you with sheets and towels).
It is very well located in a modern 18 floors building with a swimming pool and quincho on the roof (Stunning view of cerro san cristobal and the city!) + there is a gimnasio on the 17th floor. the street is very peaceful and nice with lots of shops, café, restaurants. 2 mn walk from manuel montt station. 430.000 CLP/months + Gastos comunes and electricity, gaz, internet.. Possibility to pay a full price is you don't want to pay your expenses each month. No fees, you are in direct with the owner/landlord. rent for 6 months at least.
If you are interested, send me an email to Protected content and I will send you some pictures and additional information.
Speak to you soon!
Valerie
If you have any questions please let me know!! No Commision to rent de flat, you are in direct contact with the owner.

Santiago de Chile Forum