Hi all! My husband and I are renting our apartment in Providencia (near Pocuro with Lyon).
It's an AWESOME apartment, we've loved living here, we think you'll love it too!
Some fun facts...
- Building is only two years old
- Quiet street, quiet neighbors - we hear almost no noise in the building
Protected content walk from the supermarket, (and a 2 minute walk from another one) super close to running/biking trails, banks, pharmacies, multiple bus stops and major transit lines
- Awesome neighbors from a friendliness perspective! Great community atmosphere, everyone helps everyone else, good vibe to live in
- Furnished with lots of love and care, including lots of cool stuff in the kitchen, an awesome couch from Comodo, a mixture of vintage and new furniture, and other awesome stuff
- Almost like new -- we've only lived here 1 year and we bought it new
- 1 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms
- Open floorplan with modern feel (cocina americana, a rarity in chile!)
Protected content & details like tall ceilings and oversized doors make it feel bigger
- Nifty stone floors
- Big terraza
- CHEAP CENTRAL HEATING! stay calentito in the winter!!
- low gastos comunes
- washer already installed
- 6th floor, big windows, great view
- Available August 1st!! Come see it!
Email me if you have any questions and I'll put you in contact with our corredora: