Join now

bip! Busco Interesantes Pegas! (Santiago de Chile)

My name is Menno Relleke, after living 31 years in The Netherlands, I moved in February to Santiago to start a new live in Chile with my Chilean Fiancée. Studying Spanish and getting accustomed to the Chilean culture is what I have been doing the past months. And now it is time for me to find a job.

For the past 10 years I have been working for international companies and clients in change management projects combined with the use of information technology, with a special focus on e-commerce, CRM, B-2-B, logistic, procurement and financial processes. In all major industries

I am university graduated in Business Information with a major in project management and ERP systems. I have been studying a MBA (business studies) with special focus on strategy optimization in combination with business cultures.

Currently I am seeking a job as:

- Business consultant
- Business analyst
- Project manager
- Process analyst
- Functional analyst
- Pre-sales consultant
- Implementation consultant
and/ or in combination with
- IT (information technology)

If you have a job opening available in one of the areas mentioned above, you know someone that is looking for a person like me or for more information please do get in contact with me. Protected content Your help will be highly appriciated.

Enjoy your day