Join now

bip! Busco Interesantes Pegas! (Santiago de Chile)

My name is Menno Relleke, after living 31 years in The Netherlands, I moved in February to Santiago to start a new live in Chile with my Chilean Fiancée. Studying Spanish and getting accustomed to the Chilean culture is what I have been doing the past months. And now it is time for me to find a job.

For the past 10 years I have been working for international companies and clients in change management projects combined with the use of information technology, with a special focus on e-commerce, CRM, B-2-B, logistic, procurement and financial processes. In all major industries

I am university graduated in Business Information with a major in project management and ERP systems. I have been studying a MBA (business studies) with special focus on strategy optimization in combination with business cultures.

Currently I am seeking a job as:

- Business consultant
- Business analyst
- Project manager
- Process analyst
- Functional analyst
- Pre-sales consultant
- Implementation consultant
and/ or in combination with
- IT (information technology)

If you have a job opening available in one of the areas mentioned above, you know someone that is looking for a person like me or for more information please do get in contact with me. Protected content Your help will be highly appriciated.

Enjoy your day
Menno

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Santiago de Chile Forum