Boutique Tour Company in Santiago (Santiago de Chile)
Chile Off Track is a high quality boutique tour company based in Santiago de Chile. As we are experiencing strong growth in our international customer segment, we are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and multilingual team player to strengthen our team.
In alignment with our growth, you’ll initially start upcoming summer season in a part-time position, though depending on mutual experiences, we project full time continuation after the season. You will work from our local office in Santiago and out in the field where you will accompany the tours.
• Administrative activities
• Relationship management (contact local & foreign travel agencies)
• Marketing and Merchandising activities (e.g. product & service development, website adjustments;
• Guiding tours
• Are you enthusiastic and a multi-tasker?
• Are you pro-active, a team player and do you possess good communication skills?
• Do you have your driver’s license?
• Do you speak English & Spanish fluently?
• Have you studied tourism or do you have related experience?
• Do you have a sportive nature and do you like to be outdoors?
• Do you possess your first aid diploma?
• Do you have computer & web design skills?
• Do you know your way around Santiago by car?
Horseback riding skills would be an advantage.
Have you answered most of those above with YES?
Then please send your CV to Protected content
Fixed monthly salary plus a top-up per performed tour.