Join now

Certification of Diplomas for work visa (Santiago de Chile)

Does anyone know how you can certify your international university degrees/diplomas here in Chile? Supposedly they have to be certified in the Chilean cónsul in your home country but I would like to think there is another way if you are already in Chile or if the Chilean cónsul in your country is very far from where you live! Does anyone have any advice on this so that I can apply for my work visa?? Thank you!! Gracias!!

Santiago de Chile Forum