Join now

Creative writing workshop of Spanish as 2 language (Santiago de Chile)

In March, Creative writing workshop of Spanish as a second language by Francisca Werth
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content
“I took Fran's workshop twice and I'm thinking about taking it again! It's a great way to practice your Spanish and get into a creative place. I do a lot of technical writing, but I hadn't written a short story in years before Fran's class. I enjoyed it so much that I've continued to do creative writing regularly. She's a wonderful teacher and the classes are tons of fun! I highly recommend”.
Rachel, USA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content
If you enjoy writing and are interested in expanding your Spanish knowledge in a different way, this is for you: 4th workshop and ready to start in March on Thursdays in Providencia. We will not repeat anything from our latest workshops.
We will travel through all kinds of texts to inspire our writing:
biographies (yours and from others), letters, press writing and articles, short stories, poetry, picture books, comics, posts in internet, Christmas Cards and also art: illustration, photography, cinema/”cortos” and other art expressions.
We will focus on Latin American literature and every time will learn new techniques, expressions and words in Spanish and "Chilean" while having fun and practicing our spoken language too.
Reserve your seat now at Protected content
El taller será en su totalidad en español. Se necesita un nivel de español intermedio.
N° de inscritos: 5
Sesiones: 4
Fechas: en marzo, jueves 17, 24, 31 de marzo y 7 de abril de Protected content
Horas: 7 a 9pm
Valor: $ Protected content . (alumnos antiguos mantienen el precio de matrícula anterior).
Más información en: Protected content
¡Los espero!
Francisca Werth – En el Árbol

Santiago de Chile Forum

Our Global Partners