Cross Cultural Trainers Needed in Chile (Santiago de Chile)
Global leader in cross-cultural and language training is seeking experienced cross-cultural trainers to deliver one or two day training programs to relocating international assignees and their families in Chile.
As our organization continues to grow we are strengthening and expanding our network of Cross-Cultural Training Consultants currently in over sixty locations worldwide.
• Minimum two years international living and work experience
• Minimum two years experience as a trainer
• Corporate experience a plus
• Master’s degree or MBA in international management and business, intercultural communication, organizational behavior, organization development, counseling, adult learning or related field preferred; Bachelor’s degree required
• Some knowledge of cross-cultural field
• Ability to train in English; knowledge of an additional language is preferred.
Please note that this is not a full time or part time staff position. It would be as a contractor on an as needed basis.
Please submit your resume to Protected content for consideration.