Join now

Customer Service Representative needed at IATA (Santiago de Chile)

Hi all

As I'm leaving my position at IATA within two weeks, they need someone to fill me in.

Narrative Description
Reporting to the Country Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing all the necessary support to the IATA business partners in the day to day operations as well as other administrative functions under "One IATA" scheme

Responsibilities
Handle proactively the customer queries from both the passenger & cargo communities, and advise on resolutions and procedures. Work closely with the managers of passenger & cargo services to facilitate training for the passenger & cargo agents & airlines. Liase with partners (Ticketing systems, logistic, and data processing center) to deliver the agreed upon service levels. Maintiain a smooth operation of IATA CRM and other used IT systems. Support Country Manager on all Security, Operation, Infraestructure and Environment projects with local airlines and chilean authorities (DGAC, Ministry of Public Works)

Qualifications and Skills
University degree in Business Administration or any other relevant discipline. Minimun 1 year working experience in the customer service field. Excellent organizational and customer service skills. Able to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced anf highly demanding enviroment while meeting tight deadlines. Good knowledge of MS Office and IT related matters. Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish. Knowledge of other languages will be an asset.

If you are interested please send me your CV: Protected content

Cheers!!

Santiago de Chile Forum