Join now

English woman looking for employment opportunities (Santiago de Chile)

Hi,
My name is Camila Gelber and currently living and working in London. I have worked at Her Majesty's Passport Office (HMPO) part of the Home Office for 5 years now. My experience there has been printing and issuing British Passports an also Customer Service. My other experience have included working as a hospital receptionist and working in Sports Events and also special occasions as a Steward and Security Guard. Other work experience has been working as a Health Care Assistant.

I am planning on going to Santiago next year to live and work and would love to see if any of you can help me find some sort of office/admin work. I am also very interested in working in tourism and can drive too. As I have to to Santiago 5/6 times, I know it quite well and my idea is to take English speaking people on small tours around Cajon del Maipo. I plan on doing a TEFL course before I leave and hopefully with that I will be able to work as an English teacher too.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I am half-Chilean from my mother's side and can speak fairly fluently in Spanish.

I would be so grateful for your help.

Many thanks,

Camila Gelber

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Santiago de Chile Forum