Join now

English woman looking for employment opportunities (Santiago de Chile)

My name is Camila Gelber and currently living and working in London. I have worked at Her Majesty's Passport Office (HMPO) part of the Home Office for 5 years now. My experience there has been printing and issuing British Passports an also Customer Service. My other experience have included working as a hospital receptionist and working in Sports Events and also special occasions as a Steward and Security Guard. Other work experience has been working as a Health Care Assistant.

I am planning on going to Santiago next year to live and work and would love to see if any of you can help me find some sort of office/admin work. I am also very interested in working in tourism and can drive too. As I have to to Santiago 5/6 times, I know it quite well and my idea is to take English speaking people on small tours around Cajon del Maipo. I plan on doing a TEFL course before I leave and hopefully with that I will be able to work as an English teacher too.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I am half-Chilean from my mother's side and can speak fairly fluently in Spanish.

I would be so grateful for your help.

Many thanks,

Camila Gelber