Join now

FRIEND RENTS ROOM IN LAS CONDES FOR 250.000 MONTH (Santiago de Chile)

A friend of mine (owner) is looking for a female flatmate to rent a room in his apartment.
3-room apartment located in El Golf, Las Condes, at Magdalena Street between Isidora Goyenechea and Apoquindo Avenues.
Very quiet and safe area, near to public transport, restaurants, bars, Costanera Center shopping mall and Jumbo supermarket.
Apartment to be shared by owner and 2 female flatmates (3 people in total, each with its own room)
Looking for female flatmate between Protected content working professional, preferably. Must be tidy, clean and very organized.
Minimum rental period: 6 months.
Available from: NOW
Fully furnished room with single-sized bed, bedside table, large wardrobe and access to terrace balcony.
Fully equipped bathroom to be shared by 2 female flatmates.
Fully equipped kitchen: microwave oven, electric oven, cooker, washbasin, fridge.
Living room and dining room.
Washing machine inside apartment.
CLP 250.00 per month.
Monthy rent includes: WiFi, cable TV, use of kitchen, living room & dining room and washing machine as well as access to swimming pool and events area on rooftop (with previous booking)
Monthly rent covers utilities (water, electricity and gas) and community expenses.
Monthly rent does not include parking space and storage room at basement.
Photos available on request.
If you’re interested and/or have any further questions, please contact Joaquin directly at Protected content Protected content
Do NOT contact me. I'm just posting under his request.

Santiago de Chile Forum