Join now

FULL FURNISHED APARTAMENT FOR RENT (Santiago de Chile)

Views

I have an excellent full furnished apartment for rent, located 5 minutes from metro Manquehue. it is really central. the neighborhood offers security, green areas and a lot of stores, supermarket, shopping center and central streets nearby.
It is fully equipped with washing machine, microwave, fridge, 1 big bed, sofas, crockery, cutlery, everything you will need. it is 1 dorm with walking closet, 1 bathroom, open kitchen., big terrace.. it is really cozy... :) it is around 60sq mts.
it has swimming pool with a Green nice garden, by the pool there is a Quincho to make barbecues, also another heated pool, sauna, gym, it has also a laundry place and a event salón if you ever need to do a meeting or party...it also includes 1 parking lot in the monthly rent, and for your invites, there are also some parking lots inside the buiding. Building common expenses (gastos comunes) is around $65. Protected content the rent per month is $520.000 chilean pesos. there is a concierge 24/7, the apartament has alarm, and all what you need to just come to live confy to Santiago, Chile!! :) if you are interested in pictures please send me an email to Protected content and I will send you asap. best rgds jaz

Santiago de Chile Forum