Join now

Furnished Apartment, near to El Golf (Santiago de Chile)

The room has a double bed, and is perfect for whatever you need. The room is fully equipped. Besides, the apartment has all the stuff necessary (internet-wifi, kitchen, washing machine, dryer, big TV LCD, living room, dining room, etc) for your needs. All things were bought last year so still are new.

The apartment is located near to the subway station called "Escuela Militar" (2 minutes away) and it's perfect if you don't have you own transportation

The apartment has a lovely sight where you can see the Andes Mountains and a part of Santiago City

The neighborhood is very fun, with many things to do and there are supermarkets, restorants, pubs, discotecs a few minutes (around 5 minutes walking). On another hand, there is a path for running or biking.

Currently in the apartment live 2 persons. Me, i can sepeak english, italian and spanish languages. The other is Felipe who speak spanish and english. We are 29 and 28 years old respectively, and we are engineers each one with jobs.

Please if you are interested please feel free to contact me and we can arrange a day to see the room.

The fee is $ 280.000 chilean pesos per month, and the fee does not include the bills (usually are about $15. Protected content chilean pesos per person)

Santiago de Chile Forum