Join now

Getting a rock band together- you want in? (Santiago de Chile)

Views

Hey there Internation members in Santiago.
I am trying to get a band together after my previous one ( Wideband) broke up a while back due to band members moving out of Chile. Some of you may remember us playing in Flannerys. We did covers of classic rock and blues.
I am looking for a drummer bass player and singer maybe a keyboard player too covering the styles of 70's and 80's rock. Am open to male or female members. If you are of reasonable standard have your own equipment and can play by ear and improvise then that will be a great help. We will need to find a place to practice and have access to a P.A. system. It is fun to do but needs the discipline of practice and each one contributing creatively to the thing and of course to all get on together and not have any rock egos!
The styles we could be covering could includebut are not limited to Clapton Dire Straits Police Journey Foreigner Eagles / Henley Free Hendrix etc. I can't guarantee the adoration of groupies or availability of roadies but it should be fun and a chance to play songs that people like to hear live.
So anyone who is up for this please get in touch. Who knows we may even play for an Internations event one day.
Trevor

Santiago de Chile Forum

Our Global Partners