Join now

Graphic Designer for HIRE (Santiago de Chile)

Online portfolio: Protected content

I am currently visiting Santiago, but planning on making my stay permanent. This of course means -- a job!

I'm a Graphic Designer with a background in print and web design /development within Microsoft and other marketing firms for several years. In addition to designing and art direction, I have also managed projects from concept to completion.

I have worked with Bank of America, The N Network, TV LAND, MGM Studios, MetLife and Universities in projects ranging from small web ads, exhibit displays, presentations, posters, brochures and books.

As a side venture which branched from my passion for videogames and music, I have worked with various publications and websites (gearlive.com, Hardcore Gamer Magazine, EA TRAX, EA) and created content such as game reviews, interviews and event coverage.

I thoroughly enjoy working with passionate individuals and relish team dynamics and atmosphere. When I am not making the world safe with good design, I am actively writing about music and games, evangelizing Zune (Zune MVP) or gaming on Xbox LIVE.
Specialties

WRITING: Ability to create original content such as video game reviews, interviews & other entertaining articles for the web. Fluent in Spanish.

WEB: Highly knowledgeable in online culture and capable in the use of forums, blogs and other social media tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Flickr & more.

DESIGN: Strong background in typography, branding, and conceptual thinking. Thorough understanding of the production processes for web & print including wireframes and book binding.

Santiago de Chile Forum