Join now

Great room in Vitacura in nice apartment. FEBRUARY (Santiago de Chile)

Hello everyone!,

My name is Jorge, I´m chilean, 31 years old looking for a roomate to share my apartment in Vitacura.

The place is pretty big and confortable, 20 minutes walk from Tobalaba subway station and with public buses and taxis right outside the front door.

If you don´t know Santiago very much, Vitacura is a nice and quiet area, with lots of parks, restaurants, galleries, coffees, and pretty much all you need. It`s also very well conected between neighborhoods, you can walk from my building o Las Condes and Providencia, within Protected content .

Rent is $300.000 pesos per month, including bills (water, gas, electricity, internet and cable), buildng general expenses and a cleaning lady once a week. The room is available from FEBRUARY the 1st.

The apartment is fully furnished on the 11th floor in a building with lift and 24 hrs. concierges, it has:

- 4 bedrooms (the tenant will rent the Master bedroom with private bathroom)
- 3 bathrooms w/ shower.
- 1 living
- 1 dining
- 1 kitchen
- 1 terrace

Currently living in the apartments it´s me and a girl, we are both 31 y/o Chileans.

Please contact me if interested or have any question, I'll be glad to show you the place, it`s really worth checking out.

Best Regards,