As a Group Leader your responsibility will be to accompany groups of students and professors from the USA or Europe on volunteer projects and tourism activities. You will coordinate all logistics and activities, and accompany the group for the duration of their trip to Chile. Weekend work required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Recent graduate or currently enrolled in a university degree or other similar professional program.
• Bilingual: English-Spanish.
• Complete knowledge of Santiago and surrounding areas, knowledge of Chilean economy, politics & history;
• The ability to lead a group and to communicate effectively;
• Ability to work independently;
• Experience working with children or teenagers.
• Highly organized and detail oriented;
• Ability to stay calm in a high-pressure environment; and resolve problems on the go.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills, creativity, and a positive attitude;
• Experience money handling.
• 100% Punctual and extremely responsible.
• Ideally the successful candidate will have knowledge & interest in indigenous cultures, social development and/or the environment.
Your success will be measured in accordance with the overall success of the trips. Attention to detail with focus on customer satisfaction is essential.
This position is part-time as needed.
Please send CV with photo and a covering letter to Protected content