Join now

Horseback in the Central Andes!! (Santiago de Chile)

As the New Year approaches Pathway Chile have got some great trips on! If you can't get away for an adventure to San Pedro de Atacama, why not spend the day in the Central Andes on horseback?

We have two different offers for this - day trip or evening trip and we welcome first timers and experienced riders!

I would suggest the day trip to anyone who's looking to:
1. Enjoy the beautiful day views of the Central Andes
2. Spend the day with their loved ones in a safe yet fun environment
3. Simply exercise and enjoy the experience (did you know you can lose any weight that you might have put on during the holidays just by the simple activity of horseback riding?!)

Taking place on Saturday 21st January Protected content !

I wold suggest the evening trip to anyone who's looking to:
1. Enjoy the beautiful views of the Central Andes by moonlight
2. Meet and mingle with like-minded individuals over a BBQ and open bar
3. Take a romantic horseback ride in the moonlight

Taking place on Saturday 28th January Protected content !

Each of these horseback trips are scheduled to take place every Saturday on a monthly basis. The 3rd week of every month for the day trips and the 4th week of every month for the evening trips!

More information can be found here: Protected content but should you want more details, drop me an email: Protected content and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have! Otherwise proceed straight to Protected content !

Hope you'll be joining me on these trips!

Saira
p.s. Please note should you be interested in participating in these horseback trips on a monthly basis, I can offer you a discount on the price! :)

Santiago de Chile Forum

Our Global Partners