Join now

Intensive Spanish Course: 310.000CLP!! (Santiago de Chile)

Hi guys, I work for a business capacitacion company in Santiago.

They provide courses to big businesses in languages, health and safety, security, hospitality and more.

I have the opportunity to learn Spanish with one of their dedicated professional Spanish teachers at a heavily discounted price that I can share with up to 7 people!

The course is 60 hours long, based in Nunoa at the company facility, next to the metro, and provides you with professional text books (not photocopies like the others). Best of all the class size is small, the teacher is an absolute pro (first hand experience) and the price is much cheaper than you will find elsewhere at the large, and very impersonal, academies.

We would aim to start the course in as little as a week after we find 7 people, and then spend 4 hours each week day in class. It is a great opportunity for newcomers to Santiago, and to those that need to improve their Spanish with a structured course. You starting Spanish level should be beginner to intermediate.

Please send me a message if you are interested, and once I have 7 people we can organise a course and get learning!

Many thanks

Luke Moses
Acciona Capacitacion