Join now

Internship or graduate position (Santiago de Chile)

Hi everyone

Originally I come from Denmark but I did my university exchange in Chile and now I am looking for either an internship with job prospects or some type of graduate position.

I did my degree in Business Administration and Economics and I have a solid knowledge within quantitative measures (statistics) as I have worked intensively with SPSS during my degree.
I have a great passion for economics but I have also added courses of marketing and finance to my resume.
I have specialized in international management and I speak fluent English & Spanish (and French for the matter)
I have previous working experience in sales and consulting, operational marketing and I have participated in several local community development events.
In the long run I hope to become employed within market research, consulting or trade-related positions.
I would really appreciate ANY type of contacts in companies that take in interns or recent graduates in Santiago or Viña.
When it comes to compensation I am very flexible since I am mostly looking to begin my career, widen my horizons and contribute to a creative working environment.

Thank you in advance!

Santiago de Chile Forum