Join now

Job hunting (Santiago de Chile)

Hello Everybody!

I am writing to you as I will be moving to Santiago in September. I would like to start looking for a job now as I know all the process can take some time.

I am half English half Andorra, have grown up between Andorra, where I attended the French Lycee, and Switzerland where I was sent to an international school.
Therefore I speak 4 languages (Spanish, English, Catalan and French) fluently and have good notions of Italian and Portuguese.

Preferably I would like to work for an international firm or organization.

After graduating from high school, I attended university in the UK where I obtained my B.A Honors in International Relations and Management from Royal Holloway, University of London.

Since then, I have had different work experiences from interning in the Foreign Affairs Department of Andorra, being sent as an Adviser to the Permanent Mission of Andorra to the United Nations in New York, working as a Ski Instructor in Chile and Argentina and finally as a Project Manager in an importation and distribution company in Andorra.

This summer I will working as Lead Host during the Olympic Games in London for a month, and then I will be moving to Santiago.

If you feel I am a suitable candidate for a position please let me know, and I will send you my complete CV.

I am open minded, flexible and a fast learner, and I'm not scared of taking up new challenges.

I hope to hear from you soon, and maybe meet you in Chile!

Thank you,