ABOUT OUR GROUP
With origins in the late Protected content , our family-owned group is mostly active in the exploration, development and production of natural resources (copper, gold, oil&gas). Our head office is based in Santiago de Chile and we currently have over 5.000 employees throughout South America (Chile, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, and Venezuela).
Reporting directly to the Group CIO, this position is primarily responsible for performing reviews and analyses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluating financial reports such as income statements, cash flow statements and balance sheets as well as other reports of our local and international subsidiaries and companies
- Facilitate decision-making by presenting data analysis and interpretation in a clear, compelling way as well as making concrete recommendations for actions
- Keeping financial data secure by controlling its access
Other duties may be assigned.
- Detail-oriented, analytical thinker with ability to synthetize complex or diverse information
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
- Pronounced (self-)organization and planning skills
- Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- High adaptability to changes in the work environment
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration (with specialization in finance or accounting)
Protected content relevant work experience (industry-related work experience is a plus)
- Fluent business Spanish and English
- Very good command of MS Office, especially Excel
Some domestic and/or international travel may be required.
Send your resume and a cover letter including your salary expectations via e-mail to Mrs. Marie Dutirou, Protected content