KAPLAN TEST PREP now hiring in Chile (Santiago de Chile)
Kaplan Certified Education Provider Chile (KCEP) is seeking a part‐time standardized admissions tests instructor for evening course
Looking for a teacher to make a minimum of a 1 year commitment to live in Chile
Courses: SAT, TOEFL, GRE, and GMAT Courses (a combination of these courses may be taught throughout the year).
• Provide a minimum 30 hours of GMAT/GRE instruction and time for preparing and reporting class sessions. The instructor is expected to teach all sections of each designated test.
• Mentor skills to help guide students of all levels in achieving their highest scores on test day.
• Coordinate with the center’s service and academic support staff to ensure student needs are met.
• Provide students with guidance for using the digital resources provided to them.
• Monitor and comment on students’ performance and provide recommendations and feedback, and take attendance for all classes taught turned in to management.
• Attend ongoing KAPLAN training and development.
• Conduct marketing presentations and workshops at local universities and other educational institutions.
• Inform prospective students about the benefits of preparing with Kaplan Certified Education Provider Chile.
• Excellent math and verbal reasoning skills.
• Bachelor’s degree at a minimum, master’s degree preferred.
• Proven minimum 90% score or at least 1 year experience in teaching or tutoring test.
• Dynamic, engaging presenter with a proven ability to motivate others.
• High energy level and ability to engage students.
• Excellent presentation & communication skills.
• A genuine sensitivity to the needs of all students.
• Active and ongoing classroom management.
• Willing to work evening hours and Saturdays
Salary Range: Top market salary on a per-course basis. More than one course may be assigned at any given time.
Please email the CV and cover letter to the following address: Protected content