Join now

Looking for 1 room to rent - Need a new flatmate? (Santiago de Chile)

Hi everyone! I'm looking to rent 1 room in a shared flat - ideally this would be in Providencia / Bellas Artes or similar lively & interesting neighborhoods. I will be moving to Santiago around April and it would be awesome if any of you had any recommendations / ideas as how much should I expect to pay for a decently sized room with private bathroom or perhaps you have something similar to offer me!

FYI - I'm a single 30 year old guy. Born in Lima, Peru but lived abroad since I was 6 as both my parents aren't Peruvian (Spanish & Italian), came back to Lima 2 years ago after spending 7 in London studying & working plus 6 months in France, also working & travelling. The company I work for (Thomson-Reuters) is sending me to Santiago as Regional Commercial Director for my division and I will be really glad if I could find any like-minded expats to live with. I speak fluent Spanish, English & French. Love going out on the weekends, really enjoy the nightlife and I'm also keen on travelling & adventure and I'm totally a sports enthusiast but really appreciate nice / peaceful evenings at home during the week. I'm very considerate in this sense, responsible and organized but happy & fun in general and looking forward to making some new cool friends over there!

Feel free to email me at ( Protected content ) for any further info or just reply over here! Looking forward to hearing from ya'll soon!

Best!
Antonio

Santiago de Chile Forum