Join now

Looking for 1 room to rent - Need a new flatmate? (Santiago de Chile)

Hi everyone! I'm looking to rent 1 room in a shared flat - ideally this would be in Providencia / Bellas Artes or similar lively & interesting neighborhoods. I will be moving to Santiago around April and it would be awesome if any of you had any recommendations / ideas as how much should I expect to pay for a decently sized room with private bathroom or perhaps you have something similar to offer me!

FYI - I'm a single 30 year old guy. Born in Lima, Peru but lived abroad since I was 6 as both my parents aren't Peruvian (Spanish & Italian), came back to Lima 2 years ago after spending 7 in London studying & working plus 6 months in France, also working & travelling. The company I work for (Thomson-Reuters) is sending me to Santiago as Regional Commercial Director for my division and I will be really glad if I could find any like-minded expats to live with. I speak fluent Spanish, English & French. Love going out on the weekends, really enjoy the nightlife and I'm also keen on travelling & adventure and I'm totally a sports enthusiast but really appreciate nice / peaceful evenings at home during the week. I'm very considerate in this sense, responsible and organized but happy & fun in general and looking forward to making some new cool friends over there!

Feel free to email me at (antonio.sanchez. Protected content for any further info or just reply over here! Looking forward to hearing from ya'll soon!