Join now

Looking for a place for Esperanza (puppy) (Santiago de Chile)

Hey everyone!

My wife and I took a walk the other day and found a puppy in the streets of Independencia. We've been looking for an owner for the last week, but it's more probable that she has been left for good by some awful person.

We named her Esperanza and we've been taking good care of her in the last days. She's about Protected content old, medium size and we've dewormed and deloused her. She hasn't been vaccinated yet. She is almost housebroken. At the moment you have to take her out every hour or 2 and she'll be fine. :)

She's a fast learner and generally uncomplicated. She gets a little scared when she's alone still.

Nevertheless, as we live in a house with cats and only a small shared garden, we are looking for a person with a house/garden who wants to adopt a cuddly puppy and has time to give her the attention she needs.

You can take a look at her here: Protected content

You can have her now, but you'll have to sterilize her when she has 6 months. We can take care of that, as we have contacts to veterinarians, so you don't have to pay for the procedure.

If you're interested, you can send me a message and we'll arrange for a meeting!

Thanks for reading. :)