Join now

Looking for house mate in Las Condes (Los Dominico (Santiago de Chile)

I live in a beautiful, spacious and quiet house fully furnished with a beautiful garden and a nice terrace, located 10 minutes walk from Los Dominicos metro station, the supermarket and little shops.
It's just me now and I would like to rent one or two of the four bedrooms upstairs. These rooms Protected content have big closets, new furniture: twin beds (included bed linen) and nightstand each one, both rooms share one full bathroom (towels included and hair drier) with jacuzzi.
I would prefer to share my place with women, but if you're a guy that won't make a mess of my place, I can make an exception. Expats and professionals are welcome, quiet people.

Each room is 300.000 pesos per month which includes all costs:
Gas, electricity, heating and water bills (reasonable use), Internet wifi, cable TV and the service of a cleaning lady twice a week so you only need to consider your food expenses, washing and ironing of the personal clothes, bed linen and towels of the bathroom. You can use the kitchen, living room, writing desk, terrace and parking inside the house.

Minimum rent period is 6 months, if you are in Santiago for a shorter period of time, we can discuss it.
A one-month security deposit is required, plus I would appreciate to have references from your previous landlord.

Please email me if you are interested at Protected content so I can send you some pictures or coordinate a visit. I am not albatroz member so I can´t answer any message here.

Santiago de Chile Forum