Join now

Looking for new business partners for Trust Car Se (Santiago de Chile)

Hi, im Pablo Fierro CEO of Trust Car Services.

We are focused on delivering solutions to a prime sector of Santiago audience who was no time to solve car issue problems, acting as an intermediary with our experts team of Trust drivers to help them out, so they save heaps of time and money, due to our proffesional and trustful services.

We have a strong local car culture knowledge that drives us into competitive delivery to our customers.

Our operations are bilingual (english & spanish) so we attend expat clients too.

I started this car services company in January here in Santiago after years of research. Im looking for new staff to join my workforce. We need drivers with experience mainly (hopefully with Latin American experience) and in the nearest future possible also Marketing, Business & Transports experts, etc.

If you are interested to know more about my Startup or you want to apply with your CV for a job my personal email is Protected content and my cel phone is Protected content

But before sending your CV, please ask to yourself, what added value can to bring to this company?

Protected content
Protected content