Join now

Looking for short-term apt. (Provid. / L. Condes) (Santiago de Chile)

Hola todos!

I hope everybody is doing well ? :-)

I'm Sinan from Istanbul, Turkey and I'm planning to be in Santiago for couple of months for the moment.

I'm currently living near Los Leones in Providencia and my current arrangement will be terminating mid-November (approx. November 15, Protected content

I'm looking to rent a short-term 1 bedroom, practical and modern apt in Providencia / Las Condes area, not too far from the metro, with all main bills included (like water, wi-fi, gas etc., don't need cable TV or home phone) because as a foreigner I cannot register for those.

I have very positive reviews on Airbnb from my previous global longterm stays ( Protected content ) and I can also provide references from my current Chilean host. I'm really clean, organized, respectful and am a professional. The most I would do at your apt is to invite close friends for a wine-oriented dinner which will end around 11:00 PM.

With great pleasure, we can arrange a meeting in-person after discussing some basic details.

Couple of things:

1- I'm only interested in final offers including all the bills. Meaning that, once we agree, I will not be paying extra for wi-fi, apt costs etc. Electricity is something else we can discuss since it depends on the use, I understand that.

2- I'm only interested in direct owners. I will not pay comission to realtors.

In case there's possibility with above-mentioned conditions, you can reach me by my personal e-mail: Protected content

Thanks,

Sinan

Santiago de Chile Forum