Join now

Looking for web developers (Santiago de Chile)

Hi everyone,

I'm coming to Santiago next week as part of Start-Up Chile and I'm looking to hire 2 senior web developers. Here is the job description:

--------------------------------------------------- Protected content

2 senior web developers

Programming Jobs

Company context:

QA on Request is an established software testing provider looking to expand its offering in the crowdsourced testing space.

We are participating in Start-Up Chile starting October 24th and are looking to hire 2 senior web developers right away to completely revamp our existing platform, improve it, add more features and really take it to the next level.

We want to apply the lessons learned to date and build a user-friendly platform that will become the leader in crowdsourced testing.

For more information about the company, please visit our website at: Protected content

Job description:

QA on Request is looking for two Protected content senior web developers to work in its Santiago office.

We are looking for experienced developers who can not only deliver excellent code but also contribute value to the company.

We are looking for team members who will invest themselves fully in the company and become partners.

• The ideal candidates have experience designing several successful sites from start to finish;
• The ideal candidates must have a passion for building clean and efficient code while caring about design and UX;
• We would like to hear from developers who have worked in small companies;
• Teams of friends are welcome to apply together!

Experience working as a software tester is a big plus
Experience working with Google Analytics is also a big plus
Experience working with scrum methodology a plus

English level:

Basic English required – must be able to hold a decent conversation
(Jefes hablan espanol)

Required technical experience:

PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, Wordpress, Ruby on Rails, MYSQL

------------------------------------------ Protected content

If you are interested yourself or know anyone, I appreciate you spreading the word.