For our Santiago office, we are looking for an Event Organizer who can successfully create agendas for all our business conferences like this Protected content , Protected content .
This is your opportunity to join an expanding conference company with an international presence and be a vital part of its future.
Your job responsibilities and requirements
- Undertake detailed telephone research on specific conference topics, particularly with leading positions of the big companies in Europe
- Develop intellectual content of the conference agenda based on research with the target market
- Secure speakers for each event
- Execute and complete projects on time and on budget
- Relationship management with speakers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales leadership skills
- Ability to work independently, teamwork, flexibility and very good English skills
- Sound knowledge of digital technologies
- Fast-track internal promotion opportunities based upon performance and bottom-line results
- Performance-based salary and uncapped commission structure
- Freelancers are welcome
If you are interested in joining our exciting team, please send your application to Protected content by enclosing your resume and cover letter.