Join now

Need Students for FREE English Classes! (Santiago de Chile)

Views

Hey everyone,

Every year I teach a graduate course for Chilean English teachers at a local university, basically teaching them the modern language teaching methodologies. As part of the course, my students (who are all professional English teachers) have to teach a number of practice classes to apply the methodology they are learning. For these classes we need students to be the lab rats for the teachers in training!

Classes will be Wednesdays from 18:00 to 21:00 at the campus in Providencia. We'll have two levels: beginner and intermediate. The schedule still needs to be finalized, but beginner classes will be in May and June, and intermediate in July and August.

The first day is Wednesday, April 23, on which we'll have a beginner class at 19:00 and an intermediate class at 20:00. If any potential students are unsure of their level, they can attend that day to see which level is more appropriate for them.

Classes are totally free, and we are flexible with students that can only attend part of the time or have to arrive late. If you or anyone you know would be interested, please contact me: Protected content

Thanks!
Carissa

Santiago de Chile Forum

Our Global Partners