Retail & Distribution Assistant
Beervana, a rapidly growing importer, distributor and retailer of fine American craft beers is looking for the right candidate to join our team on a part time basis. This position will initially require a time commitment of 3 days a week from approximately 11am to 7pm, with the possibility to transition to a full time position in the future.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Restocking shelves, taking stock, receiving orders, labelling bottles, loading/unloading van etc…
- Visiting accounts to collect payments.
- Preparing orders for delivery.
- Occasional beer deliveries to bars/restaurants (a chilean drivers license or willingness to obtain one is required)
- Store maintenance (cleaning, sweeping, dusting, etc…)
- Occasional sales work that will transition into more constant sales work over time.
- Passion for good beer, a reasonable knowledge of it, and a desire to learn more.
- Proficient Spanish language skills (written and spoken).
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Outgoing personality and previous sales experience are desirable.
- College degree is desirable, but commensurate experience in the craft beer business is acceptable.
- Ability to lift 25kg on a regular basis.
- Established residency visa is desirable but we are willing to help obtain a work visa for the right candidate.
You will be a great fit for this position if:
- You are passionate about craft beer.
- You are highly organized, self-motivated and thrive without constant management.
- You are a perseverant person
- You are looking for an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company.
What you will get from us:
- Competitive salary for part time position with the possibility to transition to a more lucrative commission based structure with future sales work in a full time position.
- A great job in a great workplace with great people.
- Monthly beer benefits.
Please send your CV and a short cover letter to Protected content indicating your availability and references.