Join now

Psychotherapy in English, German, Spanish (Provi) (Santiago de Chile)

My name is Miriam Staubach and I am a German clinical psychologist (title recognized by the Universidad de Chile). I practice mostly Gestalt therapy, a humanist-existential, modern approach with emphasis in experiencing and experimenting (as opposed to merely "talking about"). As such, it is growth-orientated and very useful to examine mental blocks and open new perspectives and possibilities.

As someone who has been living and working in Chile since Protected content , I know the benefits and challenges of cultural adaptation first-hand. Typical topics I see include intercultural conflicts, adaptation problems and issues of bicultural relationships. To live in a different culture can be a challenge, and a growth opportunity - sometimes by itself, sometimes because it triggers other issues like depression, anxiety, uncontrollable mood changes, traumata, "feeling lost" and so on.

I do also specialize in trauma (EMDR approach) and work at a Chilean Mutual with persons who suffered recent traumatic experiences as a psychological "first responder".

Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me:
Protected content
Protected content

Location: Providencia Protected content , sixth floor, office 4D
I speak German, English and Spanish.

Adults and couples of all nationalities, colours, identities and orientations are welcome.
My services are covered by all Chilean isapres. Please contact your health insurance for details, as these tend to vary depending on company and "plan".

Santiago de Chile Forum

Our Global Partners