Join now

quality jobs (Santiago de Chile)

Views

Dear People

I have recently moved to Chile and I am looking for a position within the field of quality control.

I am an ambitious and self motivated individual who has used his own initiative to gain experience in Environmental and Quality Management. .

I have almost ten years of experience working in the Quality Management sector for different companies , where I performed analytical checks and quality assurance procedures for food products.

I possess a postgraduate Diploma in Quality and Environmental Management and Evaluation and a BS Hons in Fisheries and Aquaculture, Marine Sciences.

I have practical experience of scientific procedures and equipment and effective computing skills including data handling and the use of word processing spreadsheet and database applications.

I have practical experience in designing and implementing ISO Protected content Protected content systems.

I will extremely grateful if someone can direct me towards IMultinationals companies with branches in Chile who might be looking for someone with my skills and experience.

Thanks,

Brian Parker

Santiago de Chile Forum

Our Global Partners