Join now

Room for rent in Las Condes (Santiago de Chile)

I have a spare non-furnished room in my apartment. The building is on the corner of Cristobal Colon and Sebastian Elcano in Las Condes. Protected content walk to Escuela Militar or Manquehue metro stations. The building has a small pool, a gym and a parking space for visitors. Doormen are nice and reliable. The neigbourhood is very nice: there is a plaza 1 block away, 2 chinese restoraunts with delivery food, a Cory cafe 1 block away, a grocery store, fishmongers, OK market, Bali Hai restaurant; there is a vegetable market every Sunday on the corner of Manquehue and Bilbao (3 minutes ride by car)

The apartment is on the second floor. The room has a closet and a private bathroom. The kitchen is pretty big and a living room is very big and spacious too. The apartment has Protected content . meters in total. The apartment has a washer and we hang the clothes on the balcony, but if needed there are washers and dryers on the ground floor. The token is 2.000 pesos. We have internet but no cable tv.

We have a maid coming once a week to clean the apartment and cook if necessary.

I live with one more friend, she is chilean. We are easy-going and nice :) We are looking for a female roomate, aprox. Protected content old.

The rent is 170.000 pesos including all the bills

In case you are looking for a furnished room, we can discuss the options.

lukianova. Protected content