Join now

Room for Rent near Tobalaba Metro, Providencia (Santiago de Chile)

Hi friends!

near Tobalaba Metro (Providencia)
@ N Protected content Antunez

Today I’m moving out of this wonderful 100m flat to begin a 2-month adventure motorcycle trip. I’ve been on a month-to-month lease with two wonderful Chilean roommates who are now in search of another person to live with. Emilio and Sebastian, are intelligent, open-minded guys who both come from great families. They’re both Protected content is working for a venture capital firm and Sebastian practices law. I’ve met nearly all of their family members and best friends and during my 4-month stay and can say they’re people I sincerely enjoyed being around.

The flat is awesome. It has four bedrooms (one is used for art projects), three bathrooms and a big terrace on the 3rd floor which is surrounded by trees. There’s a park within 60 seconds of walking; has a small public library with coffee and free wifi; and lots of cross-fitters, dog walkers, mate drinkers and very friendly folks in general.

I’ll be on the road within hours, so I’m going to leave Sebastian’s contact information for inquiries about the flat:
sebastian.merino. Protected content
Protected content

Also, I’m so happy to give a personal reference for these two and the flat.
Protected content
Protected content

All the best,